Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank You

I am very grateful to my dad. Today, I got really tired while reading on the couch, and decided to take a nap. My mom came home, then my dad came home, and I wasn't asleep yet. My dad, fully well knowing that I intended to sleep peacefully and quietly, then proceeded to turn on the tv, very loudly. I asked him if he could watch tv somewhere else. Either he didn't hear me, or he didn't answer. I got up to go somewhere else, and ironically, but not suprizing, he was reading a fucking magazine instead of watching tv. I just wanted to let you know my gratitude for this.

And if you havn't picked it up yet, I'm being sarcastic.

1 comment:

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

oh, that was sarcasm? jk.although I wouldnt have to actually say jk if you could hear actually hear me. hehe.