Thursday, August 13, 2009

On a more serious note....

I don't know what to do! I suck so bad in those kinds of situations! It makes me feel so sad, and I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do, because we're growing apart, and I don't want to, but it feels so inevitable because I can't do anything to stop it!

Along with that, my life feels kind of boring. It's like writers' block, and artist block, and just idea block in general. It's like I have no creativity left! I can't find the inspiration to write any poetry, which I really need to find, FAST, or else I'll get so rusty at it, I'll never get back into it again. Same with my drawing; if I don't pick it up soon, I'll be stuck back where I started, and that is somewhere I DO NOT want to be again. I also need to continue with my book, which hasn't made it past chapter two, but whenever I read anything, it makes me feel so inferior to know that my vocabulary isn't big enough to come up with something that sounds adult.

Perhaps tonight I shall try to come up with some good poetry. Emphasis on good.

No comments: