Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures!





Hey, I figued out how to put up pictures! But it only let me put up five... maybe I can find a way to put up more...

Ok, so the top two pictures are from when I was at the mall with Maddy and Sav. We found a buch of signs that said kids love clubs, and we got kicked out of the bath and body works store.
The next two are from vacation in montana. The first is just a pretty one of a lake with a name I can't remember, and the second is when a herd of buffalo were grazing around our campsite. The night before one of the buffalo grunted at me (and I was in the tent in the picture) and we couldn't see the buffalo, so I practically peed my pants, so I slept in the camper. My dad told me it couldn't be a buffalo and whatever it was sounded angry. Stupid dad.
The last one is from the pictures I took with Maddy.

No comments: