Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bananas =D

Ok, I've been really down lately, and I don't know why. I'm so tired and I just don't want to do anything. I used to want to go to school every day and, scary as it is, I didn't want weekends to start. Now I can't wait for it even though it's only Tuesday. I used to be so excited to see certain people/person but now I'm not so sure about it. One of my friends is taking forever to do something I'd like her to do, but whenever I ask her about it she gets really annoyed. I just don't know how to cheer myself up anymore.
The party on Friday was super fun, but it left me questioning a few things at school. I feel so confused right now. I want a hug right now, but I don't think a hug would help me anyway. Oh well. *hugs computer*

3 comments:

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

*hugs until you can't breathe* Better now? *watches you fall down after being nearly suffocated* Good Night and have a pleasant tomorrow! :D

Katie said...

*twitches on floor*

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

*laughs manically, then realizes that she should probably call an ambulance. Performs CPR and then tells you off for taking a nap*