Thursday, October 30, 2008

-insert latest eye catching title here-

I am feeling much better today. Well, and yesterday too. But anyway, I'm in a really good mood! I can't wait for halloween! It's gonna be really warm too! You probly already know, but I'm gonna be a zombie bride. My mom finished altering the dress for me last night. It's super pretty. =D
Talking about dresses, I get to go to Sadies! I'm really excited about that, because I didn't get to go to homecoming. But I am worried about the actual dancing part, seeing as I suck at it. XD

On a sadder topic, Maddy wasn't at school today because her mom had to be taken to the hospital, and she had to watch her sisters while her parents were gone. Her mom wasn't able to move and was really nauseous and was really dizzy whenever she opened her eyes. The doctors still don't know what's wrong, and it's been about six hours. I just hope that nothing really bad happens, like finding out she has cancer or something. That would suck.
I guess I'll write later. Bye.

No comments: