Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So hey...

Don't tell anyone, but I suck at life. XD

Okay, so y'know Jonathan, right? (Hah, who am I kidding? Who DOESN'T know about him?) Yeah, he's really amazing. He's super nice and tall and cute and increadibly cuddly. And he understands that most girls aren't sluts, and they don't want to be taken that way.
But I've never really been in love or anything like that. I don't love him. Or not yet at least. I'm sure I'll know once I'm totally certain. But for now, I'm just taking it as it comes. I'm having a lot of fun, and I really like Jonathan. I'm pretty much know for sure that I'll totally fall for him soon enough, but would it be leading him on? I mean, it's not like I'm planning to break up with him in a couple weeks because I've had my fill of him or something stupid. But would it be fair to him? Am I just being selfish? Or is it ok?
I'm confuuuused. >.<

No comments: