Monday, December 1, 2008

Heeeyy....0.o

Okay, just read all the other blogs, and I feel strangely left out. T.T Sometimes I think I have to many relationships to keep up, and too many that I have to try and start, that I forget the older ones. It makes me sad. =(
There're a few people at school that I want to try and kick up friendships with - Julie, Gersha, Ben - for example, and for me it's harder to do this than for others. And then I just keep finding more layers in Maddy and Sav, which is always surprising, although it shouldn't be. They're pretty complex people. (Yes, Sav is complex. You just don't notice it. =D) And then, at the same time, I want to keep the friendship between Sami and Jackie (who hasn't called me... o.O) and, not to mention, my dear Kloie (who I haven't seen since the beginning of summer). It so hard. Of course, Maddy is having her own huge drama (and trust me, it's huge) which just makes me feel more preoccupied.
Hell, I used to be so involved in some peoples' lives, and now I read something new happening in their lives, and I can't believe that I never knew before then, because before, I would've known everything before they happened. Truthfully, it's a bit depressing.
One of my friends from school is being a bit bitchy, and so am I. (I know, I'm a little surprised, but that sounds like me.) Well, neither of us are on our periods or anything (as far as I know) but I guess I've just been a little short tempered with stubborn Sav and Dani (the other bitchy friend, who is a girl by the way) and even a little with Maddy. I guess I need to tell my self to get glad, not mad. Maybe that'd work better if I finally forced my self to just talk to a certain person... but I don't know if I'm capable. XD Yeah, you can probably guess who I'm a talkin about. Or not. Either way, he may have been mentioned earlier in this post. =D On that topic, I'm not totally sure if I still like him, but I think I do. It just makes me stop breathing when he looks at me. Hell, he makes me stop breathing when he's not looking at me.
Okay, so the biggest obstacle for me actually talking to him is that about a month ago, I was at a football game. I was with Sav and a whole bunch of other people, including Dani. So, that exact game, they ask who I like. So (rather reluctantly) I tell them. Of course, Sav wants to go tell him, so I threaten her. Ends up that Dani tells him, and he says he doesn't like me, but might if he knew me better. Simple, right? you might think. Just go talk to him, right? NOT. It's soooo hard!!!! Have you ever gone up to someone you liked who knew you liked them, and didn't like you back. Nerve wrecking. Well, for me anyway. Some people are just amazing, and can do that, but I'm just not amazing.

Okay, okay, I finally let out my woes. Poo. I'm tired now. Nighty night.

2 comments:

Neautique Narcia said...

lol! so, I HAVEN'T called???
Anyway, eah, drama's shortening. expect my call!

Katie said...

Lol, okee.