Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh noes! ... wait, oh yays?!

Well, Maddy has officially left me. T.T Well, just for a month. She left a couple days ago to Europe. She's going to Holland, Italy, maybe France, and who knows where else. All without me. =( I've found out that I rely on Maddy way too much during school. During lunch, english, geography and especially geometry, I talk to her the most, and no one else. This is probably a good time to make my newer friends, well, better friends. I've already started! =D Of course, I'll miss my Maddums, but I'm not going to mope just because she's gone. If she gets to have fun, so do I.
I feel particularly happy today, seeing as I had to go out and get an X-mas tree when it was, like, -3 degrees outside, not including the wind. Damn. But somehow I found it really funny, because the wind pushed me and my mom like crazy, and we were forced to walk like we were drunk. It was fun. And I'm still happy right now, even though I know that I have to get up in the freezing cold tomorrow. Maybe it's because I get to have some pie soon. XD YAY!
I'm so glad for Sami. I want to give her a big hug like the ones she gives me, and strangle her to death in happiness. Muahahaha, my turn to kill people! Jk, but still, it makes me happy. Although I feel like one of the only people I know who doesn't have a boyfriend (or girlfriend for that matter), I'm kind of glad about that. Maddy's having major crazyness concerning her relationships now, and, as far as I can tell, so is Jackie. Sav is currently single, but her ex wants to get back together, but he sooo does not deserve it. The night before he said he wanted to get back together, he was making out with another girl in the back of a car. No WAY am I letter her go out with him again, and thankfully, she doesn't want to.
Cautionary words for Sami: 99% of all college and highschool relationships end up in the crapper. Please, please, please don't get too atatched to your boyfriend. If he breaks up with you, it'll feel like the world blew up, and I'll have to sleepover every night, just to make sure you don't kill yourself. And whatever you try to say, you guys will probably break up. If you don't get too attatched, the relationship is funner and more laid back, and you'll both realize it right away if it's not going to work out. It makes everything that much easier for you guys if you break up. Please talk about it for me. Don't start talking about marriage or something. Maddy and Tye were really tight a little while ago, but people change, and Maddy has told me that she feels as if she barely knows Tye anymore. I don't want to have the same convo with you Sami, so just listen to what I've said. I love you too much to let you destroy yourself.
Wow, that got serious real fast. Anyway, CALL ME JACKIE!!!!! You still haven't gotten the add on yet, and I need some money here soon. We need to get together. Jackie and Sami at least. Maybe others, I dunno, but we totally do.
Ok, I think I've said all I need to.
Bye. =D

2 comments:

Neautique Narcia said...

hey, u know what, I'm over Nick. he ws too much of a dick for me to handle, I swear. He was only thinking about the "topic" anyways, so, when I said no, I guess he dumped me. guys...
And, Sami's doing pretty good, actually. It's kinda cute! :)
Anyways, I'm having fun with having no problems. It's nothing like having a BF/GF (yes, I'm Pan now). weneed to get together sometime. I called you yesterday.

Katie said...

I know. And I called you back! yay!